Implement the Infobox Flier Campaign as you're Gardening your Listings.
The Infobox Flier directs the prospect to a landing page. After providing their name and email, they gain access to the listing's price, photos and additional info. A weekly Autoresponder Campaign (email drip) will begin immediately after the form is completed.
Watch the video tutorial to get started with the campaign:
Title: Instant Open House
- Provides prospect with additional information about this listing.
- Creates a contact record in myClients.
- Starts the 2 Year Home Buyer/Seller Autoresponder (email drip) campaign.
Title: Smart Guidance Autoresponder
Content: Campaign emails share tips that will help your prospect prepare to buy or sell.
Each call to action is unique. Be sure to review the Smart Guidance Autoresponder tutorial for full details. There are resources need to be customized before being sent.
Versions: Combo, Buyer, Finance, Seller
- The first email is delivered immediately after the form is completed.
- Each subsequent email is delivered weekly.
Let's Get Started!
Follow the steps below to get your Infobox Campaign up and running! You'll probably need about 30 minutes to complete the set up.
In the infobox Flier Campaign, you will use two different URLs. Each is used with a different tool and is put to use during a different part of the set up.
- Street Address URL
- You will purchase this URL specifically for this campaign.
- The listing's street address is used as the domain name, for example: 123MulberrySt.com.
- This URL is placed on the Flier.
If you've never purchased a URL before you'll find purchasing instructions later in this tutorial.
- Instant Open House URL
- An existing web page that you set up for this listing, including photos and the price.
- This is where your prospect will land after filling out the landing page form.
- This URL is used on the landing page.
If you don't have an existing web page with photos of the listing let us know, we will build a page for you.
Step 1: myClients Tools Setup
Watch the video or follow the tutorial or to set up the myClients tools.
There are 3 myClients tools used in the Infobox Flier Campaign.
- Landing Page - Instant Open House
- Flag - Infobox Flier [Listing]
- Autoresponder - Home Buyer and Seller Tips
Click Settings and click Flags.
You may already see the infobox flier flag listed. If so, click the title to edit the name and add the listing name. If you don't see it, just click to add a new flag and call it "Infobox Flier listing".
Click Settings and click Autoresponders
Click the Samples button and choose the version of Smart Guidance you prefer.
One email includes a link to opt in to your Fun Day Monday campaign. The link goes to the confirmation page here.
When your reader clicks the link in your email, the Fun Day Monday flag is automatically applied to their contact record. They will receive your next Fun Day Monday email. Follow the steps below to set up that Intelligent Link.
If you're not sending Fun Day Monday, you can delete this text.
Follow the instructions below to edit the email.
Click Settings and click Action Sets
Click the Samples button and choose the Smart Guidance FDMD Opt In
Click Email Templates
Click the template that includes the link.
Combo: Tip #9
Buyer: Tip #5
Finance: Tip #5
Seller: Tip #5
Click the Intelligent Links button.
Click the Add Intelligent Link button.
Link - The dropdown will default to the only link in the email. No changes needed.
Action Set - Choose the Smart Guidance FDMD Opt In set from the dropdown and click Save.
At the bottom of the email, you'll see the Intelligent Links icon now has a 1 in it. Click Save.
Tip 9 now has a link icon indicating that an Intelligent link is used.
Great job! You're intelligent link is all set up!
Click Settings and Landing Pages
Click the Create New Landing Page button and choose Instant Open House
Click the title to access the Landing Page Designer
The Preview tab displays exactly what your prospect will see.
The address needs to be updated to your listing address.
Click the Edit This Page button and click Main Heading.
Change the address text and click Save when done.
Click Main Heading.
Change the address text and click Save & Close when done.
Click the Actions tab. Here you will set up what happens after the form is completed.
- Assign to this Category - leave this blank.
- Assign this Source - is set to Infobox Flier by default, no changes needed.
- Add this Note - Update the listing address.
- Assign these Flags - check the Infobox Flier flag.
- Duplicate Email Handling - is set to Update Contact Record by default, no changes needed.
- Send the form details - add your email to be immediately notified when the form is completed.
- Assign to Autoresponder - is set to Home Buyer/Seller Tips by default, no changes needed.
- Assign To-Do Plan - leave blank.
Click Apply Changes to save.
Note: in the "When the email address already exists" box, leave both checkboxes blank.
If "Cancel Other Assigned Autoresponders" is selected, each time the prospect completes the form Autoresponder Email 1 will be sent to them. The "Cancel Other Assigned To-Do Plans" option does not apply as there is no To-Do Plan in this campaign.
Click the Thank You tab and click the Send to a Webpage tab.
Add the Instant Open House URL to the box. This is the existing webpage that you created for this listing.
Click Apply Changes.
Complete the landing page form to be sure it's functioning as you expect it to.
- Does the Listing Webpage display right after the form is submitted?
- Is a new contact created and does the Autoresponder start?
- Did you receive the notification email?
Follow the steps below to test each of these items:
Click the Preview tab and click the Arrow button to view in browser.
This is the live page! :)
To test that it's functioning properly, complete the form using a test name and your email so you will receive each of the Autoresponders.
Click the Access the Open House! button to continue.
Confirm that your listing page is displayed properly. This one looks just the way I want it to.
In myClients, search for your Test contact record.
- Infobox Flier source and flag are applied
- First Home Buyer/Seller email has been sent.
- Landing page note is applied.
- Email address is set to Opt-In
Check your email to see the myClients landing page Notification Email.
The page is working properly! You're now ready to print your fliers and put them in the info box.
Step 2: Street Address URL
The Street Address URL uses the listing's street address as the domain name, for example: 123MulberrySt.com. The Street Address URL is placed on the Infobox Flier. Purchase a URL using the listing address as the domain name.
If you have never purchased domain name before don't worry, it's easy!
Go to GoDaddy.com, in the search bar type your listing street address, using no spaces and ending in .com, add the domain to your cart and check out. Each URL should cost no more than $12 for one year of use. Sometimes you can get a better price for a domain ending in .info or .us instead of .com.
For help purchasing a domain reach out to our support team by clicking the red Contact Us button, we would be happy to help.
After purchasing your domain you will need to forward and mask it to your myClients landing page. This means when someone goes to your Street Address URL the landing page will be displayed.
Follow the instructions in Understanding Domain Forwarding and Masking to locate your landing page URL.
Use How To: Forward and Mask a Go Daddy URL for step by step instructions.
Step 3: Customize the Infobox Flier
Click below to download the flier template.
Change the text and picture to represent your listing.
Use the Street Address URL you purchased as the URL on the flier.
Watch the video below to learn how to change the picture.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at Support@ByReferralOnly.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.