This tutorial explains what is included in the Smart Guidance Autoresponder campaign, shows you how to download the Autoresponder and start the Autoresponder.
TIP: The Smart Guidance Buyer and Seller Email campaign was previously called "Home Buyer/Seller Campaign."
To prevent duplicate emails, these campaigns should not be running simultaneously on one contact record.
- Buyer & Seller - Alternating one buyer email, one seller email.
Frequency: one email is sent immediately followed by one email per week for the duration of the Autoresponder.
- Buyer & Seller - 101 weeks
- Buyer - 50 Weeks
- Finance - 48 Weeks
- Seller - 49 Weeks
Call To Action:
Varying offers included in most emails. See Step 2 Customize Resources below to provide items used in CTAs.
Step 1: Download the Autoresponder
1. In the top menu bar, hover over Automation and choose Autoresponders
2. Click Samples and choose the Smart Guidance campaign you'd like to use.
3. You can preview each email.
To review the full text of each email, click the Autoresponder title.
4. Next, click the Preview Template button under each template you would like to review.
5. A new window will open and display the email text.
Step 2: Customize Autoresponder Resources
The By Referral Only Free Reports are customization content you can use to provide value to your clients and prospects.
Download and customize each one so you will be prepared when you receive a request.
- 5 Big Mistakes Sellers Make and How to Avoid Them
- 5 Big Mistakes Buyers Make and How to Avoid Them
- Is a Reverse Mortgage Right for You or Someone You Know?
- How to Buy a House With (Little or) No Money Down
- How to Buy a House With (Little or) No Money Down - Canadian Version
- How Sellers Price Their Homes
- How to Sell Your House For the Most Money In the Shortest Possible Time
- How to Stop Spending Money on Rent and Own a Home Instead
- Making the Move Easy On the Kids
- Protect Your Home from Burglars
Step 3: Start the Autoresponder
1. Go to your Contact List and find the contact you want to receive the Autoresponder
2. Below the contact details, on the left side you'll see tabs. Choose Autoresponders.
Here you can view an ongoing autoresponder campaign.
3. To add a new campaign use the dropdown to Select A Campaign.
Choose the Smart Guidance campaign you downloaded previously.
4. You will see the Active Campaign displayed on the Autoresponders menu.
To STOP the Autoresponder, click the trash can on the far left.
5. Click the Notes tab and you'll see the Autoresponder Email Sent note.
To learn more about Autoresponder Campaigns watch the Email Autoresponders video.
If you need additional help:
Please contact your Support team:
We are happy to help :)
800-950-7325 Ex 3401