Domain Name or Domain - the name of a website like: ByReferralOnly.com
URL - a specific page on a website like: http://www.byreferralonly.com/mycommunity
Domain Forwarding and Masking - settings that control what is displayed when a viewer goes to a domain.
myClients landing pages are live and ready to be used immediately, but the page's URL is lengthy and would be difficult for you to remember or for a prospect to type into a web browser.
To resolve this, purchase a domain that would be easy for your prospect to access.
For example, the domain ParadiseHomes.com is easier to remember and access
than the landing page URL: http://contacts.byreferralonly.com/Form.aspx?Key=822F72C84E716A137A6A8FF49AA2CB5E
First, purchase a domain name. If you've never purchased a domain before GoDaddy.com can supply you with one.
Your webhost, the company you purchase your domain from, will be able to assist with setting up forwarding.
- Domain Forwarding - immediately forwards the viewer to the URL you specify, in this case, the landing page URL.
Next, copy your landing page URL and access your webhost settings or contact their support team.
Where is my Landing Page URL?
1. From the Action Center on the myClients homepage, click on Landing Pages
2. Click on Links & HTML drop down menu
3. Click on the first option, Get Link
4. The link is already highlighted, right click on the highlighted text and choose copy.
If you need additional help:
Please contact your Support team:
We are happy to help :)
800-950-7325 Ex 3401
Please sign in to leave a comment.