Step 1: Download the Autoresponder
1. In the top menu bar, hover over Automation and choose Autoresponders
2. Click Samples and choose the Smart Guidance campaign you'd like to use
3. To review the full text of each email, click the Autoresponder title
4. Next, click the Preview Template button under each template you would like to review
A new window will open and display the email text.
Step 2: Download and Customize the Landing Page
1. In the top menu bar, hover over Automation and choose Landing Pages
2. Click on Create New Landing Page
3. Locate the Smart Guidance Prospect Funnel landing page
4. Click on Create & Start Editing to download
Feel free to edit the name
Step 3: Edit the Landing Page
You're now in the Landing Page Designer View. In just a few clicks, you'll have the landing page customized and ready to use.
You only need to edit two settings:
Logo & Background Image
1. Click Edit This Page to get started
2. Click Logo in the editing options
3. Click Upload New Image
4. Click Choose File, select your image, and click Upload Selected File
Follow the same steps to change the Background image.
You also have the ability to change the Colors & Text in this editor. Make sure you save any changes.
5. You'll see your images have been uploaded. When finished, click Done Editing on the top right.
Next, connect the autoresponder to your Landing Page.
6. Click the Actions tab
7. In the Assign to Autoresponder drop-down, choose the Smart Guidance autoresponder you downloaded. Enter your email address in the Email 1 field
When the landing page is completed will receive an email with notifications & details to the emails listed in the Email 1-3 fields
8. Click on Apply Changes to save. Your Smart Guidance Prospect Funnel is ready to be used!
Make additional edits using the tabs at the top.
If you need additional help:
Please contact your Support team:
We are happy to help :)
800-950-7325 Ex 3401