- Log into the ‘Mail’ app on your device.
- Select ‘Mail’ and then ‘Preferences’ to open the settings menu.
- Select ‘Signatures’.
- Using the left panel (account list), select the account you want to create a signature for.
- Select the + button in the middle panel to add a signature.
- Using the middle column (signature list), type a label for the signature, such as “Default Signature.”
You’ll use that name to select the signature when adding it to an email.
- Use the right column (preview area) to create your signature. You can add text, change formatting, and add an image by dragging an image into the preview box.
Once you’ve created a signature here, it will be available for you to choose from when creating a new email from that account.
If you need additional help:
Please contact your Support team:
We are happy to help :)
800-950-7325 Ex 3401