Follow the steps below for setting up the Reach App:
1. Download the Reach App from Apple App Store (iPhone only)
2. Once downloaded, go to "Settings" to subscribe to Reach Unlimited ($4.99 per month)
3. Build your first group by tapping "Groups" in the bottom menu. Then tap the + on the top right to name & add your first group.
4. Enter in your group name & tap "Create".
Since you can add multiple groups of contacts in the Reach app, use a name that applies to the particular contacts you're adding. (ie. Friends, Family, Clients)
You can also import spreadsheets of contacts into the Reach App. For more information on that please see Reach Import How-To: https://masstext.io/import-contacts-from-csv-to-iphone/
5. Tap the + on the top right to start adding contacts. This will open up your phone contact list. You can select particular contacts by tapping their name or add your whole contact list by clicking "Select All" on the bottom left.
Once you've selected your group, hit "Add".
On the next page, simply hit "Done"
6. Now it's time to compose your first text message. Tap the "Messages" button in the bottom menu. Then tap the Compose button on the top right to start creating your first text message.
7. Start typing your message. Tap the square button on the top right to start sending out your first text.
***Using the spiral emoji highlighted in the photo below will allow you to merge each contacts first name automatically. No need to type each name before sending the texts.
8. Before sending out your text, you will have a chance to review who will be receiving your message. Simply uncheck any names you would not like to include or hit "Edit" at the bottom of the screen.
Hit the square on the top right one more time to officially begin sending your message.
9. The message to each contact will pull up for you to preview before sending out. If everything looks good, hit the send button.
You will need to do this for each contact you will be sending a message to.
10. You also have the option to cancel a message for the whole group or individual contact from this view by clicking "Cancel".
You will then be asked if you want to simply skip this one contact or stop sending to the whole group.
11. Sent or canceled, all of your texts will be saved in the Reach App. This means you can create drafts to send out at a later date or templates to use in the future.