Reminding Your Clients Of Possible Turbulence With A Letter
This letter strategy is designed as a follow-up touchpoint after your Initial Consultation appointment.
- To remind your clients that there may be turbulence during the transaction.
- To demonstrate a commitment to world-class service during the transaction.
- Helps clients stay calm and focused by reminding them that turbulence is a normal part of the buying, selling and borrowing process.
- Encourages clients to look to you for leadership in the event of turbulence.
- Exhibits consultant behavior, making you more referable.
STEPS TO SUCCESS
The best way to learn and implement this strategy is to review the information twice:
- First to understand the overall process.
- Then to follow the instructions step by step.
- Schedule Remodel Time to develop your Turbulence Letter process.
- Access the 88 or 80 Types of Turbulence handout list located at the bottom of this page.
- Download and print the list to include with your letter.
- Play the video tutorial below to learn how to access the Turbulence Letter, how to edit the letter, and how to mail merge the letter to your current client/s in myClients.
Sample Turbulence Letter.
- Print the letter on decorative stationery. (Cloud or airplane themes work well.)
- Sign the Turbulence Letter and include a copy of the Types of Turbulence List in the envelope.
- Mail your Turbulence Letter with first-class postage.
When turbulence arises, follow up the letter with a telephone call. You could say, “John, hi. It’s Bob Smith. Do you have that Types of Turbulence list handy that I included in my recent letter? Great. Take a look at number 44. Remember when I said…”
You get a positive response to your letter.
- Decorative stationery.
- Matching envelopes.
- First-class postage.
- Paper, rubber, or wood airplanes.