The training below will guide you step-by-step on importing contacts into your myClients CRM.
To ensure seamless integration, myClients has specific mapping requirements. As a helpful resource, we've provided a sample spreadsheet for you to download and use. (Spreadsheet located at bottom)
1. From your myClients homepage, select Data Migration
2. On this page & the next, select Import Contacts
3. Next you will need to select your CSV file > Click Next
TIP: If you would like to import Flags, Sources, or Categories check the box under "Advanced Options"
4. The next page is a preview of your data. Click "Run Import"
TIP: You have the ability to change where the data is mapped on this page.
5. After the import process is finished, you'll have access to the total number of imported contacts and any duplicates that were skipped.
To ensure everything went smoothly, we strongly advise you to visit your contacts page and verify that all data was imported accurately. Double-checking will ensure a seamless import!