The How To Sell Your House for Top Dollar - Fast! booklet is a resource used in the Dominate Your Farm Campaign (Getting More Listings). Include this booklet in the packet you deliver to the leads that request more information on your Target Market Area.
You can purchase 15 Top Dollar booklets directly from the BRO Store - CLICK HERE
If you would like to print your own please follow the instructions below:
We recommend printing 5 copies of this booklet before your first postcard is mailed. You'll be prepared when your leads reach out to you.
- Size: 8.5 x 11 (regular)
- Color: White
- Advanced: Print page 1 on color card stock to serve as the booklet cover.
How to Print the Booklet:
My printer can print double sided...
- Pages to Print: All
- Page Sizing and Handling: Shrink Oversized Pages
- Print on both sides of paper: Flip on short edge
- Orientation: Auto Portrait/landscape
Flip on short edge is the setting that creates the booklet look and feel. If your print has pages upside down, or doesn't look like a small book, check this setting.
My printer does not print double sided...
Don't worry! You can manually feed the paper into your printer to create your double sided booklet.
Here's what you're going to do:
- Print all the odd pages.
- Insert the odd pages into the paper feed so the printed side becomes the "back" while printing the even pages.
- Print the even pages.
Learn how to properly place the odd pages in the paper feed by test printing only page 1 and 2.
In the Pages to Print section, click to see More Options.
Choose Odd pages only.
Next, Insert the odd pages into the paper feed so the printed side becomes the "back" while printing the even pages. Change the print settings to print only the even pages.
You now have a double sided document.
How to Fold the Booklet:
- Locate the "How to Sell Your House for Top Dollar - Fast!" title page. It should be first or last page of your printed stack of paper. (If it's not, something is wrong with the print settings. Check your settings and print again.)
- Fold the stack of pages to create a booklet with the title page page as the front cover and the text "You are about to learn marketing secrets" as the back cover.
Printing trouble? Questions?
The support team would love to help. Email your request to Support@ByReferralOnly.com and we'll get you set up!