Follow the steps below for setting up the iPhone Reach App:
1. Download the Reach App from Apple App Store
2. Go to "Settings" to subscribe to Reach Unlimited ($6.99 per month)
This allows you to have unlimited texting, contacts & groups, along with the ability to import contacts.
3. Build your first group by tapping "Groups" in the bottom menu.
Then tap the + on the top right to name & add your first group.
4. Enter in your group name & tap "Create".
Since you can add multiple groups of contacts in the Reach app, use a name that applies to the particular contacts you're adding. (ie. Friends, Family, Clients)
You can also import spreadsheets directly into the Reach App. For more information on that please see Reach Import How-To: https://masstext.io/import-contacts-from-csv-to-iphone/
5. To start adding contacts, tap the + on the top right.
This will open up your phone contact list. You can select particular contacts by tapping their name or add your whole contact list by clicking "Select All" on the bottom left.
Once you've selected your group, hit "Add".
On the next page, simply hit "Done"
6. To compose your first text message, tap the "Messages" button in the bottom menu.
Then tap the Compose button on the top right to start creating your first text message.
7. Start crafting your text message.
***Using the spiral emoji highlighted in the photo below will allow you to merge each contacts first name automatically. No need to type each name before sending the texts.
Once complete, tap the square button on the top right to start sending out your first text.
8. You will have a chance to review who will be receiving your message before sending.
Simply uncheck any names you would not like to include or hit "Edit" at the bottom of the screen. Hit the square on the top right one more time to officially begin sending your message.
9. You will see a preview of each text before sending. If everything looks good, hit the send button.
You will need to do this for each contact you will be sending a message to.
10. You also have the option to cancel a message for the whole group or individual contact from this view by clicking "Cancel".
You will then be asked if you want to simply skip this one contact or stop sending to the whole group.
11. Sent or canceled, all of your texts will be saved in the Reach App.
This means you can create drafts to send out at a later date or templates to use in the future.
Send out a Text
Here are a few options to choose. Pick a group to sent this to. It can just be 5 people- whatever the member prefers. We just want them to see how it works.
A. Jim, it's Jeff Robbins. Thinking about you and your family and want to wish you a (Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Holiday's / Merry Christmas ,Happy New Year). -- Jeff
B. Jim, it's Jeff Robbins. Would love to hear the sound of your voice. Can you talk today between 2:00 - 4:00 --Jeff
C. Jim, it's Jeff Robbins. It has been too long since we've talked, would love to hear about you. Can you talk today or tomorrow? --- Jeff
D. Jim, it's Jeff Robbins. I was going through my phonebook and saw your name and remembered how much I enjoyed talking with you. Would love to hear about you. Can you talk soon? ---Jeff
If you need additional help:
Please contact your Support team:
We are happy to help :)
800-950-7325 Ex 3401