The following article will walk you through how to setup the Google My Business Review Page. This is a free service & will come at no additional cost to the member.
You can access the video walkthrough HERE.
1. Start by Google Searching "Google My Business" & select the first option.
2. Click the blue "Manage Now" button to either search for an existing business account or setup a new one. You will want to have them search their name first to ensure they do not have an existing account.
IF they are not already set up on Google My Business, click "Add your business to Google".
Follow the prompts as you move through the setup wizard.
1. Add in the Business Name - members first & last name
Add in the Business Category - Real Estate Agent/Mortgage Broker/Lender
2. (Optional) Add a physical location, like an office.
3. (Optional) Add the area(s) that they service.
4. Add their contact phone number & website. There is also the option to setup a free website based on their Google My Business Info. (Walkthrough of website setup in video tutorial below)
5. THIS STEP IS CRUTIAL - Verifying the business using a personal address.
This address is not shared publicly & necessary to start receiving reviews, insights & other features.
6. (Optional) Add services.
7. Add business days & hours.
8. (Optional) Add the ability for customers to message via business page. This is recommended.
9. Add business description.
10. Add photos of your business.
11. (Optional) Claim Google Ad credit of $100
12. Hit "Continue" to finalize the setup.
You can locate your Google My Business page by clicking on the 9 squares on the top right hand side when logged into Google.
Please sign in to leave a comment.