1. You will receive an activation email from ZOOM. You must click the button to initiate the account activation process.
2. If this is your first Zoom account, you will immediately be directed to your new account.
If you currently have a free Zoom account, you will receive this email and need to select “Approve the Request” at which time you will be directed to your new account.
If you are a current paid Zoom account holder (monthly or annual), you will see this screen displaying the amount remaining on your account.
You will need to select “Refund to me” and check the “New Account Agreement” box, then “finish”. You should receive that refund directly from Zoom in 3-5 business days. Your new account is active immediately.
3. After completing these two steps, the following account settings will transfer from your previous ZOOM account to your new one:
- Profile details (name, profile picture, time zone, etc.)
- Scheduled meetings and webinars
- Cloud recordings
- IM history
4. Cyrano.ai will now be running in the background of your ZOOM meetings. Please note: this only runs on meetings that are 10 or more minutes in length in order to gather enough data for the report. This does not run on webinars.
You will automatically receive Cyrano.ai reports via email after your meeting transcript processes. The time on this varies - depending on the length of your meeting and time of day. You should typically receive a report within a few hours.