I Have A Buyer Marketing Material
This buyer-centered strategy allows you to introduce a potential new buyer to a small community of specific homeowners who own the specific type of property that appeals to your buyer.
Using each component of this strategy you simultaneously build rapport with your buyer and create an opportunity for them to find a house before it even reaches the market.
- Interview your buyer and tell their story.
- Send a letter that introduces your buyer to homeowners listed and not currently listed for sale.
- Help your buyer find their ideal home even in a tight market.
- Increase your prospect conversion.
- Build rapport with your buyer by demonstrating your unique buyer marketing process.
- Find potential sellers before their home is on the market.
STEPS TO SUCCESS
The best way to learn and implement this strategy is to review the information twice:
- First to understand the overall process.
- Then to follow the instructions step by step.
Schedule Remodel Time to study and implement this strategy.
Qualified Buyers in The Neighborhood Process
When you have a buyer, who can identify the type of home they want and the part of town they are committed to buying their next home you can introduce them to community members who can use their network to help them find a home before it reaches the market.
Use the Neighborhood Integration Questions to uncover the buyers unique story and specific details that let you tell their story, so community members are compelled to help your buyers find their new home. Mail the “Helping People On The Move” letter or “Four Qualified Buyers” postcard to capture leads and begin a conversation with neighbors who are willing to help or possibly list their own home with you.
Neighborhood Integration Questions
Helping People On The Move Letter
TIPS AND CAUTIONS
- Be authentic. Use the Buyer Interview Questionnaire to help your client share their story. The chances of your buyer finding a home in the community increases when the neighbors feel familiar with the buyers and appreciate their motivation.
- Buyers and sellers tend to shy about sharing their story. Let them know that short-term discomfort is not easy but the long-term benefit of finding their ideal home in the perfect neighborhood is worth it.
- You receive responses.
- You generate one or more listing appointments.
- Your buyers see a home that wasn’t on the market.
You’ll invest your time in this strategy.
- Bulk Mailing Letter
- Interview Your Client
- Add this strategy to your current process.
Article is closed for comments.