Once you have identified your Top 150 Group, it's time to grab those contacts and get them into your By Referral Only CRM, myClients.
This article explains how to download a copy of your contacts from your current contact manager.
Click the option below that best describes your contacts.
Your CRM makes it easy for you to export a copy of your contacts. By Referral Only will upload your contacts to myClients for you.
If you’re familiar with exporting contacts from your current CRM, great! Export them and move on to: Step 3: Uploading My Contacts
Instructions on exporting contacts from common CRMs are available below. Click for the step-by-step instructions.
Don't see your CRM listed? Contact your CRM for help on exporting contacts.
For additional support, you can schedule an appointment with the By Referral Only Support Team, we're here to help. Click Here to schedule.
- Click Search for Contacts from the Contacts menu in the main menu bar.
- On the Search Results screen, select the individual contacts to export by placing a check next to each name, or select them all by placing a check at the top of the list.
- Click Export Contacts at the bottom of the page.
Suggested Export Options:
- Choose CSV File
- Choose Contact Record and All Addresses and Communications
For more information see: How to Export Contacts from Top Producer
- Go to the Contacts page.
- On the top right, click on the blue 'Import' arrow then choose 'Export' on the drop-down.
- You can choose if you want to export:
- all contacts
- contacts that you filtered for
- contacts in a specific bucket
- include Notes in CSV
- Click 'Export'.
- You will receive an email on your primary email containing the link to download the CSV file.
- Download and save the file.
For more information see: How do I export my contacts from Contactually?
Note: Your myClients database organizes contacts by household, not by name.
When your contacts are added to myClients they will be merged into one contact record per mailing address. You might send over 80 contacts and find only 64 contacts in your myClients database because of this difference in organization.
Your contact manager makes it easy for you to export contacts into a file. A contact export is a copy of your contacts, nothing will be removed from your contact manager. By Referral Only will use that file to upload your contacts to myClients for you.
If you’re familiar with exporting contacts from your current contact manager, great! Move on to: Step 3: Uploading My Contacts
Exporting instructions from common contact managers are below. Click for the step-by-step instructions.
Need help exporting contacts from a different contact manager? Reach out to them for exporting instructions.
For additional help, you can schedule an appointment with your By Referral Only support team. Click Here to schedule a Contact Export Appointment.
- Sign in to iCloud.com
- Select one or more contacts in the contacts list.
- To select several adjacent contacts, click the first one, then Shift-click the last one.
To select multiple nonadjacent contacts, Command-click them on a Mac or Control-click them on a Windows computer.
- Click the Action pop-up menu (gear icon) in the sidebar, then Choose Export vCard.
- Save the file.
For more information see: iCloud: Export contact information as a vCard
This is a great opportunity to get your paper contacts set up in digital format!
The steps below will walk you through how to manually add paper contacts to your myClients database. Once you have added your 50 contacts to myClients, you're ready for your launch call. See: Schedule Your Launch Call.
If you have any questions, just Click Here to schedule an appointment with Tech Support, we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Add Contact Video
See: Add a Single Contact for step by step instructions.
After downloading your contacts, move on to Step 3: Uploading My Contacts