Now that your Infobox Flier campaign is running, what happens when you get another listing?
Follow the steps below to set up a new campaign for a different listing.
Be sure you have access to:
- Listing street address - Used on the landing page and will help you identify one listing from another in myClients.
- Listing URL - Any webpage with additional info about your listing. Your prospect will be directed to this page after filling out the landing page form. If you don't have a URL with photos of the listing, let us know and we can build a page for you using the listing's description and pictures.
Click below to download the flier template.
Change the text and picture to represent your listing.
Watch the video below to learn how to change the picture.
Most of the tools are already set up!
There are just a few changes we'll make so you can easily identify one Infobox flier lead from another.
Next we'll copy your existing Instant Open House Landing Page. This saves a ton of time as you've already set up that page.
Click Settings and click Landing Pages.
Click the copy icon next to your landing page.
Click Edit This New Landing Page
Click Rename to change the page title.
Remove the "Copy of" text and add the address to the title. Click Save.
Click the Edit Content tab.
Click Main Heading, change the new street address and click Save.
Click the Actions tab.
- Update the note text with the new address.
- Check the box next to the correct flag and remove the check from the other flag.
- Click Apply Changes.
Click the Thank You tab.
Paste the listing URL in the text box. Click Apply Changes.
Note: The Listing URL- Any webpage with additional info about your listing. Your prospect will be directed to this page after filling out the landing page form. If you don't have a URL with photos of the listing, let us know and we can build a page for you using the listing's description and pictures.
Complete the landing page form to be sure it's functioning as you expect it to.
- Does the Listing Webpage display right after the form is submitted?
- Is a new contact created and does the Autoresponder start?
- Did you receive the notificaiton email?
Follow the steps below to test each of these items:
Click the Preview tab and click the Arrow button to view in browser.
This is the live page! :)
To test that it's functioning properly, complete the form using a test name and your email so you will receive each of the Autoresponders.
Click the Access the Open House! button to conintue.
Confirm that your listing page is displayed properly. This one looks just the way I want it to.
In myClients, search for your Test contact record.
- Infobox Flier source and flag are applied
- First Home Buyer/Seller email has been sent.
- Landing page note is applied.
- Email address is set to Opt-In
Check your email to see the myClients landing page Notification Email.
The page is working properly! You're now ready to print your fliers and put them in the info box.
If you have any questions let us know! Use the red Contact Us button in the bottom right corner of your screen to reach BRO Support.